- Martial Arts Instructor and Holder of 3 Black Belts.
- International Consultant Instructor for Weight Training, Body-Building and Fitness.
- Weight Training Consultant for PETV and Weight Training for the Sports Council''s National Coaching Foundation’s Publication Division, Coachwise for ‘Weight Training Exercises - Comprehensive Guides’.
- Junior Mr. International In 1979.
- Strength Athlete (Light Bodyweight Class) @ 158 lbs bodyweight 1978 - Bodyweight Lying Triceps Extension x 8 reps, Bodyweight Barbell Curl x 7 reps (both at 185 lbs). Wide Grip Chin-ups behind neck with 95 lb dumbbell on belt x 6 reps - @ 200 lbs bodyweight 1980 - Squat 665 lbs, Dead Lift 525 lbs, Bench Press 405 lbs, Seated Press Behind Neck 225 lbs.
- Wrestled 4-Time World''s Strongest Man, Jon Pall Sigmarsson in demonstration, Reykjavik, Iceland 1986.
- Coach to 4-time World’s Strongest Man, Jon Pall Sigmarsson.
- Fought 4-Time World''s Strongest Man, Jon Pall Sigmarsson at Full Contact Kung Fu in a demonstration, Reykjavik, Iceland 1986.
- Consultant to Healthilife and The ‘Super Bodypower’ Sports Nutrition Range Of Supplements, while owning sponsorship rights to The NABBA Mr and Miss Universe contests.
- Author and Producer of ‘The New Dictionary Of Weight Training’ Book and DVD.
- Author and Producer of ‘The Dachau Diet’ © 2004.
- Inventor of the ‘Sterling Isokinetic’ © System Of Exercise.
- Co-Inventor of the ‘DynaFlex’ © Exercise System and Device.
- Author/Creator of the Dynaflex © Exercise System .
- Producer of Over 58 Independent and 570 Commissioned Film Productions.
One of Brian’s companies, Physical Exercise Television (PETV), was formed in the late 1990s to provide training films to sports professionals & governing bodies such as the National Coaching Foundation, Coachwise & the YMCA.
PETV now boasts the largest digital database of exercise footage in Europe and still continues to produce between 8 & 15 films per year.