Main Home PagePartnersTell A Friend about usHEALTH FITNESS ARTICLES HEALTH FITNESS AND PERFORMANCE HEALTH FITNESS AND PERFORMANCE HEALTH FITNESS CLUB HEALTH FITNESS ARTICLES IMPORTANCE OF HEALTH FITNESS HEALTH FITNESS HEALTH FITNESS AND SKIN CARE HEALTH FITNESS AND SKIN CARE HEALTH...
15 Fat Burning Foods- Burn Fat the Easy Way
Eating the right foods will help you burn fat quicker, even if you’re just sitting around the house. Along with exercising, nutrition is the one of the things that will determine how much weight you lose and how fast you’re able to lose it.
So, what I’m going to share with you are 15 fat burning foods that will help you lose weight the easy way.
The 15 fat burning foods are:
1. Chicken- great protein source. Very lean meat. Great for eating anytime of the day.
2. Salmon- Has healthy fats in it called omega-6 fatty acids. Great for weight loss and other health benefits.
3. Tuna- Lean fish. Excellent protein source. Helps with burning fat. Also, has omega-6 in it.
4. Turkey- Lean meat. Good source of protein.
5. Broccoli- Dark green veggie. Helps with curbing your appetite.
6. Green Beans- Helps with curbing appetite. Also, has many other health benefits.
7. Salad- When combined with olive oil and apple cider vinegar, it will help you burn fat fast. Salad helps curb appetite, olive oil has healthy fats that help burn fat, and apple cider vinegar helps burn carbs.
8. Asparagus- Has alot of health benefits and curbs appetite.
9. Tilapia- Lean fish. Great protein source.
10. Yogurt- Has been shown to help burn fat. Also, has alot of other health benefits.
11. Cottage Cheese- slow-digesting protein source. Great for a late night snack. Helps keep you feeling full.
12. Apples- Complex carbohydrate source. Great for helping your body burn fat for energy.
13. Grapefruit- Helps burn fat. Also, has many other health benefits.
14. Almonds- Has healthy fats. Great as a snack.
15. Celery- helps with weight loss. Great late night snack.
Along with these fat burning foods, green tea and red wine has also been shown to help with burning fat. You should drink one cup of green tea a day and one cup of red wine per week to experience the weight loss effect from both drinks.
Add these foods and drinks to your meal plan to help you burn fat. Make sure you eat small meals every 2-3 hours. And exercise at least 3 times a week. If you follow these weight loss tips, you’ll burn fat fast and keep it off!
Want to know other secrets about weight loss that’s rarely talked about by anyone? Go to http://www.how-to-lose-15-pounds-fast.blogspot.com now.