Main Home PagePartnersTell A Friend about usHEALTH FITNESS ARTICLES HEALTH FITNESS AND PERFORMANCE HEALTH FITNESS AND PERFORMANCE HEALTH FITNESS CLUB HEALTH FITNESS ARTICLES IMPORTANCE OF HEALTH FITNESS HEALTH FITNESS HEALTH FITNESS AND SKIN CARE HEALTH FITNESS AND SKIN CARE HEALTH...
Meatballs with Crunchy Sweet Potato Chips
Paleo Diet Recipe – Meatballs & Crunchy Sweet Potato Chips
- 250g mince
- 1tsp salt
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1tsp dijon mustard (optional)
- 25g tomato paste
- 2tbs sage
- 1 sweet potato, medium
- Olive oil
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
- Place spinach in a bowl and cover with boiling water, leave for 2 minutes before draining as much liquid as possible from the spinach. Chop well.
- Place spinach in a bowl along with mince, salt, almond meal, mustard, tomato paste and sage. Combine well.
- Roll into 2.5 cm size balls and place on an oven proof baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat enough oil in a frying pan for deep frying. Peel sweet potato then slice into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- Place a small handful of sweet potato ribbons in frying pan and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Remove from frying pan and place on a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Repeat with remaining sweet potato.
To serve, place sweet potato ribbons on a plate and top with meatballs.
Meatballs with Crunchy Sweet Potato Chips PDF Document
This Paleo diet recipe is straight from the Paleo Cookbooks which provide you with a list of healthy meals for every occasion. From simple and quick to prepare meals to large dinner party meals, family celebrations and summer salads. Simple and easy to prepare Paleo diet recipe with clear step by step instructions allowing you to create paleo friendly meals that are delicious.
View Another Paleo Diet Recipe
Roast Pumpkin and Red Onion with Rosemary
Discover How Easy a Paleo Diet Recipe is to Prepare
This Paleo Diet recipe as most is simple to follow, delicious and healthy. The popularity of the Paleo Diet recipe is growing fast as people worldwide are now realizing the health potential of this basic diet plan.
A Paleo Diet recipe is composed of foods that are all natural and similar to what the caveman may hate ate over 10,000 years ago. By following a Paleo diet recipes you will be avoiding processed foods that are commonly consumed by those who are at risk of heart disease, colon cancer and diabetes.
|Get FREE Paleo Diet Report|
|Just Enter Name and Email Address|
|Powered by Optin Form Adder|
Incoming search terms:
- sweet potato chips paleo friendly
- meatball chip recipe
- nut free paleo meatball recipe
- Paleo Sweet Potato Recipe and meatballs
- recipes meatballs sweet potatoes
- sweet potato chips recipe paleo